· A dual-core CPU with at least 2 gigabyte (GB) of RAM and running at speed of at least 1 gigahertz (GHz), or the minimum hardware specification required to run the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox, whichever higher.
BigBlueButton runswithin default Chrome browser (no app to install) on Android 6.0+.
All the features of BigBlueButton are available on Android except screen sharing (Chrome does not support screen sharing on Android).
BigBlueButton runs within the default Safari Mobile browser (no app to install) on iOS 12.2+.
All the features of BigBlueButton are available on iOS except screen sharing (Safari Mobile does not support screen sharing on iOS).
· The latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Safari Mobile recommended.
· Flash must be installed. The latest version is recommended.
· Allow pop-ups for connection to learn1thing host.
· For desktop sharing, Firefox with Java installed and enabled is required
· Operating system capable of running the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Safari Mobile.
· Minimum 0.5 Mbits/sec (megabits per second) upstream bandwidth, and (at least) 1 Mbits/sec download bandwidth per user.
The ports must be open for external users to connect to BigBlueButton© Server:
· For TCP ports, clients must be able to connect o the BigBlueButton server (bbb11.learn1thing.com) on port 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTPS), 9123(Desktop Sharing), and 1935 (RTMP).
· For UDP ports, clients must be able to connection a port within the range 16384-32768 for WebRTC-based audio.