Hardware, software & bandwidth requirements
Hardware, software and Internet bandwidth recommendations for PC to be used by users for learn1thing:
· A dual-core CPU with at least 2 gigabyte (GB) of RAM and running at speed of at least 1 gigahertz (GHz), or the minimum hardware specification required to run the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox, whichever higher.
· The latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Safari Mobile recommended.
· Flash must be installed. The latest version is recommended.
· Allow pop-ups for connection to learn1thing host.
· For desktop sharing, Firefox with Java installed and enabled is required
· Operating system capable of running the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Safari Mobile.
· Minimum 0.5 Mbits/sec (megabits per second) upstream bandwidth, and (at least) 1 Mbits/sec download bandwidth per user.